Our general course of Croatian for foreigners is the best choice for you because of our communicative approach to language learning, excellent teachers and small groups!
Our general course of Croatian for foreigners introduces all language structures and enables you to build your Croatian language knowledge gradually and thoroughly. Each level finishes with a final exam and a language certificate proving your knowledge of Croatian. An additional benefit is 30 hours of homework tasks your teacher sends by email after your weekly sessions.
This course is ideal for all learners wishing to learn Croatian in a systematic and thorough way, regardless of being or not being beginners:
- go through 1 sub- level in one semester
- 30 hours of classroom work
- extra 30 hours of free homework tasks you receive via email
- classes are held 2x a week in 60-minute sessions or 1x a week in one 120-minute session
- the program consists of 14 sub-levels:
- A1 level – 2 sub-levels (A1.1, A1.2)
- A2 level – 2 sub-levels (A2.1, A2.2)
- B1 level – 3 sub-levels (B1.1, B1.2, B1.3)
- B2 level – 3 sub-levels (B2.1, B2.2, B2.3)
- C1 level – 4 sub-levels (C1.1, C1.2, C1.3, C1.4)
- the course is available in the Winter semester (September-January) and in the Spring semester (February-May)
- enrolment takes place in August and September (Winter semester) and January and February (Spring semester).
Not sure about your level?
Ukratko o tečaju
- Trajanje 15 weeks
- Broj sati 30
- Trajanje sata 60 min.
- Broj stupnjeva 14 (A1.1 – C1.4)
- Završni ispit written and spoken
- Jezična diploma YES
- tuition fee with a 15% discount for one-time cash payment during enrolment 2.125 kn
- tuition fee with a 10% discount for other methods of payment 4 instalments x 562,50 2.250 kn
- full tuition fee 4 instalments x 550 2.500 kn
- special offer available for A1.1 course with a 20% discount 4 instalments x 500 2.000 kn