You are in Zagreb and you want to learn the Croatian language? Excellent! Come to Intellecta and learn Croatian with us!
Living in a foreign country is much easier if you are able to communicate with locals in their language. Whether you just moved to Zagreb or you have already been here for some time, there is no doubt that you’ve heard stories about how difficult it is to learn our language. But don’t get scared easily – learning a new foreign language (even Croatian :)) is not mission impossible! Come to Intellecta to learn Croatian with our teachers because our courses give you much more than boring grammar lessons!
In our classes:
- we focus on the communicative approach
- you simulate real- life situations each class
- after every class, you receive guided self-study tasks aimed at reinforcing specific communicative or language structures instead of traditional homework
Did we mention that our language classes last 60 minutes instead of traditional 45 minutes and that our school is located in Preradovićeva 20- just a 5-minute walk from the main square? 🙂
These are the courses we can offer you during the spring semester:
1. Fast course:
– duration 17 weeks to finish 2 modules (eg. A1.1+A1.2)
– 50 hours + extra guided self-study tasks for free
– classes are held twice a week (90 minutes) or once a week (180 minutes)
– prices from HRK 525 a month!
2. Regular course:
– duration 15 weeks to finish 1 modul (eg. A1.1)
– 30 hours of classes + extra guided self-study tasks for free
– classes are held twice a week (per 60 minutes) or once a week (120 minutes)
– prices from HRK 500 a month!
3. Intensive course
– covering1 language module (eg. A1.1) in two weeks
– 30 hours of classes + extra guided self-study tasks free of charge
– the course duration is 10 days, with 180 minutes of classes each day
– the price is HRK 2000 (20% discount included)
ENROLL NOW for 2018 winter semester courses and get up to 20% off !
You already speak some Croatian? Test your proficiency with our online test for free!
All of our courses follow the CEF (or CEFR – Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) and we have courses on levels:
A1 – 2 modules (A1.1, A1.2)
A2 – 2 modules (A2.1, A2.1)
B1– 3 modules (B1.1, B1.2, B1.3)
B2– 3 modules (B2.1, B2.2, B2.3)
C1– 4 modules (C1.1, C1.2, C1.3, C1.4)
For more details about the courses and prices write us at email@example.com or call us +385 148 54 561 !