Enrol in our Intensive Croatian for Foreigners course, go through an entire sub-level in only 2 weeks and have a great time while at it!
Our Intensive Course of Croatian for Foreigners is ideal for learners who don’t have a lot of time to invest into learning a language or perfecting it. Working in small groups, our excellent teachers use the communicative approach to introduce you to the most important elements of the Croatian language.
Classes are held every day during two weeks. Each class lasts for 150 minutes: During the first 90 minutes, we’ll work together on acquiring new language knowledge, have a short break to grab a coffee and relax, then continue with the next 60 minutes, during which we will further develop this new knowledge through various communication activities, especially by simulating real-life situations where you would use Croatian. All this new knowledge and speaking skills can be further improved in our online classroom, which provides another 25 hours of materials, which are included in the price of the course.
This intensive course is the best choice for all learners who can find the time for it and want to learn Croatian quickly and efficiently:
- complete a whole sub-level in only two weeks (e.g. A1.1)
- 25 hours of classes in Intellecta
- 25 hours of online content
- classes are held Monday-Friday, 90 min + 10 min break + 60 min
- the intensive course program consists of 16 sub-levels, i.e. 8 levels:
- A1 level – A1.1 + A1.2
- A2 level – A.2.1 + A2.2
- B1 level – B1.1 + B1.2
- B1/B2 level – B1.3 + B1.4
- B2 level – B2.1 + B2.2
- C1 level – C1.1 + C1.2
- C1/C2 level – C1.3 + C1.4
- C2 level – C2.1 + C2.2
- the course can be attended in the fall (November and December) and in the spring/summer (April-July) semesters
- enrolment takes place in October and November (fall cycles), as well as in April to July (summer cycles)
Upon completing a sub-level, learners will receive a certificate of attendance, while after completing all the sub-levels which constitute a level (e.g. A1.1 + A1.2 = A1), they can apply for a final exam of the whole level. Should they successfully complete this exam, learners will receive a language diploma for that level. The exams are held as per the school’s exam schedule. Learners who completed the intensive sub-level courses that together constitute a level can take the level exam according to the exam schedule and without any extra fees. All additional exams, as well as exams requested outside the school’s schedule, are charged according to the applicable General Terms and Conditions.
Ukratko o tečaju
- Trajanje 2 weeks
- Broj sati 25
- Trajanje sata 150 min.
- Broj stupnjeva 16 (A1.1 – C2.2)
- [5%] one-time cash payment at enrolment 1,995 kn
- tuition fee for bank transfers 2 x 1,050 2,100 kn
- tuition fee for payment with credit or debit cards 6 x 350 2,100 kn
*Card payments in up to 6 monthly instalments are available with American Express, Diners and Visa by Privredna banka Zagreb (PBZ).